Sheriff Property Dispersal Sale October 29th
The Barry County Sheriff's Office will be holding a Sheriff's Property Dispersal Sale on October 29th, 2019 at 6:00 pm at the old courthouse on the square in Cassville, Missouri
There will be approximately 100 guns as well as lots of other miscellaneous items.
Barry County Gun Auction Rules
- All Sales are Final
- Barry County and or the Auction Services are not responsible for accidents, injury, or death caused by any firearms.
- All Gun Buyers will submit to and pass a criminal background check before gun will be turned over to the buyer.
- You are agreeing by the purchase of a gun that you do not have a felony conviction, been convicted of any crime involving domestic assault, and that you are at least 21 years of age.
- If you purchase a firearm and fail the background check you will forfeit the money paid and lose the gun.
- Items listed may be added or removed before sale time.
- All FFL holders must provide a copy of FFL.
- Only Missouri residents can purchase handguns.